Shop Mate™ Blast Cabinet
The Shop Mate is a hopper-suction-feed cabinet for entry-level and intermittent-use applications. It has a 48” W x 26” D x 26” H working chamber with dual side doors and a flip-up, front-access panel for loading heavy parts. A 120-cfm, dust-bag drum collector optimizes visibility inside the cabinet while blasting.
Although the Shop Mate does not have a media reclaimer, it has a spring-operated quick-drain hopper designed to accommodate a standard-size, 5-gallon bucket. This feature makes disposing of worn-out media a quick, simple, and clean process. Optional drum-liner bags ease the disposal process.
The Shop Mate comes with a No. 4 BNP® Gun with a 5/16” orifice ceramic nozzle, but can be used with a long- wearing tungsten-carbide or boron-carbide nozzle when aggressive media is used.
An interior-mounted, roll of protective film prolongs the life of the view window by shielding the view window’s inner surface. The system makes it easy to replace a worn section of film with a fresh sheet.
- High-output fluorescent lighting
- Large safety-glass viewing window
- 14ga-steel construction
- Two side doors
- Front-access panel
- Pedal-Activated BNP® Blast Gun
- Neoprene-on-fabric gloves
- Pressure gauge & regulator
- Moisture trap
- Blast Gun: No. 4 BNP® Gun with 5/16” orifice ceramic nozzle
- Air Consumption: 21 cfm @ 80 psi
- Electrical: 115V, 1 PH, 60 Hz
- Dust Collector: 120-cfm dust bag in drum
- Cabinet Work Grating: 500 lb
- Uniform Load Amp Draw: 8
- Working Chamber Size: 48” W x 26” D x 26” H
- Viewing Area: 18.5” W x 10.5” H