BNP 6012 & 7212 Pressure Blast Cabinets
BNP 6012 & 7212 Mini Blast Rooms deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. For tough cleaning jobs, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 300 percent. For big jobs, the BNP 6012 and BNP 7212 offer the biggest work chambers available in manual blast cabinets – 58 by 58.5 by 50 inches tall and 69 by 72 by 60 inches tall, respectively. Available in suction and pressure models, ZERO’s Mini Blast Rooms accept a wide array of Options Plus modifications. Add the basics, such as turntable and track with vertical door, or tailor the system to your application with oscillating arms, pass-through doors, multiple guns – even additional work stations. BNP-7212 shown with 900 CFM reclaimer and dry filter dust collector.
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, four-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant wire-embedded glass cover cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Heavy-duty, cam-style latch seals doors tight through years of service.
- High efficiency, 2.0 cubic foot capacity, ASME coded pressure vessel, fitted with 1″ ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings and cabinet integrated controls.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 12-gauge steel all-welded construction, with strength breaks to form a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Large 20″ x 30″ view window.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes inminutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds