Return on Investment
From Off-the-Shelf to Fully Engineered, We Have the
Equipment for Your Capital Investment
You have high standards. You have to. Your customers demand it, and your reputation depends on it. But you also have deadlines, and surface preparation is part of your production process. So when you need abrasive blasting equipment, it must seamlessly fit into your production line while consistently delivering high-quality results. Whether it ends up being a standard blast cabinet, a custom-designed blast room, automated capabilities, or fully engineered equipment, Clemco will partner with you to deliver the abrasive blasting solution that meets your requirements and fits your budgetary constraints.
The Solutions You Need for the Results Your Customers
Require—Nothing More, Nothing Less
Featured Video: Pulsar Plus Abrasive Blast Cabinets
Abrasive Blast Cabinets
You have specific surface preparation requirements that your abrasive blast cabinets must consistently deliver. Clemco manufactures a variety of cabinets for shop floors, production lines, and cell-manufacturing floorplans that can handle your demands and applications, while boosting productivity and profitability
- Dry Blast Cabinets—More than 20 high-performance hand cabinets that come in a variety of sizes and configurations to fit your footprint, part size, and application needs.
- Wetblast Cabinets—When you have highly specific surface finish requirements or must have contaminant-free surfaces.
- Lightweight-Media Cabinets—Remove coatings or contaminants without damaging delicate parts. These manual cabinets are specifically designed to blast with lightweight, nonaggressive media.
- Economy Cabinet—If you abrasive blast only a few hours a week, are new to abrasive blasting, or have a tight budget.
- Tumble Blast Cabinets—Surface prep a batch of parts all at once—faster than manual cabinets where operators can only blast one part at a time.
Complete Blast Facilities: Blast Rooms with Media Recovery and Dust Collection Systems
You need to blast large structural components and machinery. A cabinet is too small, and blasting outside is not cost effective, as well as prohibited at your facility. Clemco designs a variety of industrial blast systems that can fit your space, productivity, and application requirements.
- Preassembled—Delivered to your facility ready to install. These compact, prebuilt blast rooms fit into tight footprints and need only air and power supplies to begin blasting.
- Predesigned—Larger than preassembled blast rooms, predesigned blast rooms are delivered unassembled to your facility. They are offered in a greater variety of sizes and configurations, providing more flexibility for various footprints.
- Custom Designed—Purpose-built blast rooms engineered to accommodate your unique application requirements and specific part size and handling conditions. Engineered to your specs and delivered unassembled.
Media Recovery Systems
- Pneumatic—Adjustable recovery systems ensure that your blast system is dialed in to deliver the results and productivity you need when blasting with medium-to-low density media such as glass bead, plastic, and ALOX.
- Mechanical—Use when blasting with steel and other coarse-mesh abrasives. We offer four high-performance, mechanical recovery systems to fit your space and recovery requirements.
Dust Collection Systems
- Recovery—Clean media and the right media mix are crucial for effective abrasive blasting. Clemco high-efficiency, recovery dust collectors optimize your media recovery system for maximum productivity.
- Ventilation—Designed for high-performance and continuous-use, ventilation dust collectors ensure a blast room is properly ventilated to meet regulations and that operators have the visibility needed to stay productive and safe.
Automated Blasting Capabilities
As a leading provider of abrasive blasting equipment, Clemco partners with state-of-the-art suppliers such as Fanuc Robotics, KUKA, Rockwell Automation, and others to offer innovative, automated surface preparation equipment. Experience enhanced consistency and an increase to your bottom line with Clemco Automated Abrasive Blasting Capabilities.
- Improve Throughput—Advanced configuration and troubleshooting, including user security, navigation, machine performance, and recipe setup.
- Reduce Downtime—Built-in data and diagnostics from smart sensors assess the health of your system in real time and proactively schedule maintenance and downtime.
- Easy to Use, Easy to Scale—Industry standard designs: Industry 4.0 and Ethernet/IP connected. Easily accessed and configurable from remote devices.
- Information Management—Built-in reporting gives feedback to critical process information such as cycle reporting, recipe details, cycle times and other data, helping you boost consistency and reliability.
Your surface preparation challenges are unique. Finding the right solution requires more than modifying a standard product or accepting an off-the-shelf fix. Clemco can help. With our proven 6-step Ideation to Realization (I2R™) method, we guide clients through a process of discovery, collaboration, development, and implementation that results in a complete surface preparation solution built with Clemco Custom-Engineered Capabilities.
- Modified-Standard Blast Equipment—Sometimes less is more. When a little automation goes a long way, Clemco can help you realize a bigger bang for your buck by tweaking standard equipment with only the automation you need.
- Custom-Engineered Blast Systems—And then there are times when short cuts—cut you short—and you need a customized solution. We custom-engineer semi- and fully automated cabinets and blast rooms integrated with Industry 4.0 technology, HMI-PLC controls, cutting-edge ergonomics, and many other enhancements that ensure consistency, productivity, and a quick return on your investment.
Abrasive blasting (formerly known as sandblasting) also is called grit blasting, bead blasting, media blasting, soda blasting, dry blasting, sponge blasting, shot blasting, and shot peening. However, sand should never be used when abrasive blasting because breathing abrasive containing crystalline (free) silica can lead to serious or fatal lung disease.