Internal Pipe Blasting Tools with 360° Blast Patterns. 3/4” to 60” IDs. Keep on Schedule. Prevent Coatings Failure. Increase Your Bottom Line.
You can’t see coating failure on the interior of a pipe—but your customers will let you know about it. Problem is that whether you’re a pipe manufacturer surface preparing a new 2” ID section of pipe for coatings, or you’re sending an operator into a 60” ID manhole to abrasive blast it for restoration—manual blasting can’t provide uniform blast patterns or consistent surface profiles throughout. But Clemco’s internal pipe blasting equipment can, keeping you on schedule without rework, and protecting your reputation and bottom line.
Pipe Cleaning Tools for Large ID Pipes: 8” to 60”
Clemco’s Pipe Pro XL and Spin-Blast Internal Pipe Blasters have two blast nozzles mounted on a 360°rotating head.
- Uniform Blast Patterns and Consistent Surface Profiles – The two nozzles supply enough pressure to propel abrasive 360° against the interiors of large ID pipes, producing uniform blast patterns and consistent surface profiles so that coatings adhere to substrates without concerns about failure.
- Increase Productivity – The two-nozzle system is much faster than manually blasting with one operator, increasing productivity.
- Saves Time and Money – You no longer need additional equipment to rotate pipes or to manually rotate pipes because of these tools’ 360°rotating heads, saving you money and time.
- Promotes Safety – Operators manually blasting large ID pipes is no longer required, reducing their exposure to hazardous dust and potential accidents from working in small, confined spaces.
- Four Models Available – Choose the model that fits your application and media requirements.
Pipe Cleaning Tools for Small ID Pipes: 3/4” to 12”
Clemco’s Hollo-Blast and Hollo Blast Jr. Internal Pipe Blasters are equipped with deflection tips that fit inside small ID pipes.
- Uniform Blast Patterns and Consistent Surface Profiles – Compressed air propels abrasive against the deflection tips. The abrasive then fans out 360°, producing uniform blast patterns and consistent surface profiles so that pipes can be coated without worries about failure.
- Increase Productivity – The deflection-tip system is faster than manually blasting, increasing productivity.
- Saves Time and Money – You no longer need additional equipment to rotate pipes or to manually rotate pipes because of these tools’ 360°deflection tips, saving you money and time.
- Eight Models Available – Choose the model that fits your application and media requirements.
For More Information
If you’re eager to learn more, simply complete the brief form below and our team of knowledgeable experts will be in touch with you. We sincerely appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Abrasive blasting (formerly known as sandblasting) also is called grit blasting, bead blasting, media blasting, soda blasting, dry blasting, sponge blasting, shot blasting, and shot peening. However, sand should never be used when abrasive blasting because breathing abrasive containing crystalline (free) silica can lead to serious or fatal lung disease.