Blast Machines, Recovery Systems, and Personal Protective Equipment
You have a business to run, and abrasive blasting is one of the jobs you do.
Maybe surface preparation is your main source of income. Maybe abrasive blasting is a small,
but necessary, part of the bigger picture of who you are. Either way, you have to do it right.
Your reputation—and income—depend on it.
You need abrasive blasting equipment, PPE,
and abrasive recovery systems you can rely on.
Clemco at the 2022 AAMP Conference and Expo
Abrasive Blasting Equipment
Job size and complexity change. But some things don’t. You need equipment that keeps you productive, safe—and profitable. We’ve got the abrasive blasting equipment for your unique needs:
- Ten portable blast machines ranging from 1/2 to 20 cuft—that can switch to different media and applications.
- Bulk blasters for jobs with multiple operators and for when you require almost nonstop blasting.
- Wetblast machines for maximum dust suppression—that also can dry blast.
- Handheld suction blasters for small jobs or spot blasting to satisfy inspectors.
- Pipe cleaning tools for pipes with large and small inner diameters (IDs).
- Nozzles, hose, couplings, metering valves, and the other accessories.
Abrasive Recovery Systems
Environmental regulations are increasing, and abrasive recycling is a must for keeping costs down. Abrasive recovery also allows you to bid on more jobs and increase your margins. For your safety and profitability, Clemco offers a range of portable, abrasive recovery options:
- Full-scale vacuum recovery systems with modular designs that can be configured to fit a variety of job sites: bridges, dry docks, shipyards, railyards, pipelines, and more.
- Closed-circuit blasting systems for touchup, light-duty, and high-production jobs.
Personal Protective Equipment
Protecting your operators’ health gives them and you peace of mind. It also keeps them more productive and helps avoid fines. Be safe, confident, and compliant—and stand out from the competition—with Clemco surface preparation PPE:
- Ambient air pumps
- Air-control devices
- Blast suits and gloves
- CO monitor-alarms
- Safety cables
- In-line air filters
- And more
We Wrote the Book on Blasting
It’s true. We wrote the book on abrasive blasting that has been used to shape our industry. For over half a century, Clemco’s Blast Off series has been the gold-standard, pocketbook, reference manual for the abrasive blasting industry. That’s why more than 1 million copies have circulated around the globe in numerous languages.
Poor Performance on Your Blast
Machines Isn’t Normal
Productivity on the job is everything. “Save money, save time, and keep working”
are words you live by, which is why Clemco wrote
3 Tips for Avoiding Poor Blast Machine Performance.
Download a free copy of the eBook today
and learn how to eliminate downtime from your job site.
Abrasive blasting (formerly known as sandblasting) also is called grit blasting, bead blasting, media blasting, soda blasting, dry blasting, sponge blasting, shot blasting, and shot peening. However, sand should never be used when abrasive blasting because breathing abrasive containing crystalline (free) silica can lead to serious or fatal lung disease.