Notice to Purchasers and Warranty
Consult OSHA for carbon monoxide monitoring requirements and all regulations that pertain to abrasive blasting.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS AND USERS OF OUR PRODUCTS AND THIS INFORMATIONAL MATERIAL
Clemco proudly provides products for the abrasive blast industry and is confident that industry professionals will use their knowledge and expertise for the safe and efficient use of these products. The products described in this material, and the information relating to these products, are intended for knowledgeable, experienced users.
No representation is intended or made as to: the suitability of the products described here for any particular purpose or application, or to the efficiency, production rate, or useful life of these products. All estimates regarding production rates or finishes are the responsibility of the user and must be derived solely from the user’s experience and expertise, not from information contained in this material.
It is possible that the products described in this material may be combined with other products by the user for purposes determined solely by the user. No representations are intended or made as to the suitability of or engineering balance of or compliance with regulations or standard practice of any such combination of products or components the user may employ
Abrasive blast equipment is only one component of an abrasive blasting job. Other products, such as air compressors, air filters and receivers, abrasives, scaffolding, hydraulic work platforms or booms, equipment for lighting, painting, ventilating, dehumidifying, parts handling, or specialized respirators or other equipment, even if offered by Clemco, may have been manufactured or supplied by others. The information Clemco provides is intended to support the products Clemco manufactures. Users must contact each manufacturer and supplier of products used in the blast job for warnings, information, training, and instruction relating to the proper and safe use of their equipment.
The following is in lieu of all warranties, express, implied or statutory, and in no event shall seller or its agents, successors, nominees or assignees, or either, be liable for special or consequential damage arising out of a breach of warranty. This warranty does not apply to any damage or defect resulting from negligent or improper assembly or use of any item by the buyer or its agent or from alteration or attempted repair by any person other than an authorized agent of seller. All used, repaired, modified, or altered items are purchased “as is” and with all faults. In no event shall seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages. The sole and exclusive remedy of buyer for breach of warranty by seller shall be repair or replacement of defective parts or, at seller’s option, refund of purchase price, as set forth below:
1. Seller makes no warranty with respect to products used other than in accordance with the applicable terms, conditions, and instructions.
2. On products seller manufactures, seller warrants that all products are to be free from material defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from date of shipment to buyer, but no warranty is made that the products are fit for a particular purpose.
3. On products which seller buys and resells pursuant to this order, seller warrants that the products shall carry the then standard warranties of the manufacturers thereof, a copy of which shall be made available to the customer upon request.
4. The use of any sample or model in connection with this order is for illustrative purposes only and is not to be construed as a warranty that the product will conform to the sample or model.
5. Seller makes no warranty that the products are delivered free of the rightful claim of any third party by way of patent infringement or the like.
6. This warranty is conditioned upon seller’s receipt within ten (10) days after buyer’s discovery of a defect, of a written notice stating in what specific material respects the product failed to meet this warranty. If such notice is timely given, seller will, at its option, either modify the product or part to correct the defect, replace the product or part with complying products or parts, or refund the amount paid for the defective product, any one of which will constitute the sole liability of the seller and a full settlement of all claims. No allowance will be made for alterations or repairs made by other than those authorized by seller without prior written consent of seller. Buyer shall afford seller prompt and reasonable opportunity to inspect the products for which any claim is made as above stated.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND ALL WARRANTY ARISING FROM OR DEALING WITH PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.