Policies and Conditions of Sale
Specific policies, terms, and conditions of sale apply to orders processed by Clemco Industries Corp. Orders are accepted with the understanding that the purchaser/distributor agrees to the following:
• All orders are subject to written approval and acceptance by Clemco Industries Corp.
• All prices are in US dollars.
• Regardless of shipping charges, products are shipped FOB the Clemco facility in Washington, Missouri, unless otherwise arranged.
• Minimum order value is $100 at distributor net.
• Payment terms for standard products are net 30 days from invoice date, subject to credit approval.
• Orders are accepted with the express understanding that Clemco is not liable for loss or damage that may result from delays in shipment or delivery due to any cause whatsoever.
• Distributor/customer is responsible for inspecting product at the time of delivery; when damage is visible, delivery of the freight should BE REFUSED. Concealed damage should be reported to the carrier and to Clemco as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours after delivery.
Standard Blast/PDQ Rooms, and Recovery Systems
In the Blast/PDQ Room, and Recovery System section of this price list, standard preassembled rooms and recovery system equipment and assemblies are listed. Even though these assemblies are priced and available as standard purchases, customer is advised to consult with a Clemco Field Sales Manager prior to purchasing these products to determine the best solution for the job to be done.
Engineered Solutions are those industrial products that are customized to suit end user applications. Engineered Solutions include blast room and recovery equipment, modified blast equipment and cabinets, and special automation cabinets and equipment. These products require Clemco engineering and shall not have published prices. Always contact your Clemco Field Sales Manager to review the project concept and for assistance completing a Request for Quote (RFQ) or Request for Automation (RFA) document outlining the project details. Depending upon the equipment type, the Field Sales Manager can provide a Rough Order of Magnitude Estimate (ROM), Budgetary, or Firm Proposal which will outline specifications, pricing, payment terms, etc. Please refer to your Non-Exclusive Distributor Agreement for additional details.
Distributors may return products for credit when certain criteria are met. The following policies apply to returns: Equipment/part must be new, clean, and suitable for restocking at the discretion of Clemco. Returns must be preauthorized by contacting Customer Service for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA), before shipping any product back to Clemco. Distributor must provide the following: reason for return; invoice reference indicating the item and price paid. Returns must be shipped freight prepaid by the Distributor. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Absent any invoice documenting the purchase, Clemco will in its sole discretion determine the amount of credit to be issued. Clemco shall not be obligated to accept any product that is returned unless an RMA has been issued.
Electrical and Special-order Items
Neither electrical nor special-order items of any kind may be returned.