Has Nearly the Power and Media Capacities of a
½-cuft Blast Machine
You don’t abrasive blast much, but when you do it’s critical to the job. You need a tool that you can grab from your shop on a moment’s notice and it’s ready to go, that’s inexpensive to purchase and operate, that’s versatile and easy to use, and that doesn’t take up much space. Your solution is the SG-300 Suction Gun.
For Small or Light-Duty Abrasive Blasting Projects
The SG-300 Suction Gun quickly sets up, is simple to operate and maintain, and reliably gets the job done:
- Compact design that’s easy to transport.
- Handles most common blast abrasives 16-mesh and finer.
- Low air requirements. Ideal for when only a limited air supply is available.
- Perfect for:
- Small maintenance and touchup projects
- Paint removal from fiberglass or soft materials such as aluminum
- Farms, welding and machine shops, home hobbyists, and residential projects.
- Light-duty abrasive blasting.
- Difficult to access projects.
- Great tool for rental yards.
The SG-300 Suction Gun comes with a:
- Portable media hopper
- 10 ft air hose
- 10 ft media hose
Abrasive blasting (formerly known as sandblasting) also is called grit blasting, bead blasting, media blasting, soda blasting, dry blasting, sponge blasting, shot blasting, and shot peening. However, sand should never be used when abrasive blasting because breathing abrasive containing crystalline (free) silica can lead to serious or fatal lung disease.