Apollo 600 HP and LP Supplied-Air Respirators
The Clemco Apollo Series Supplied-Air Respirators are hallmarks of safety, comfort, and performance. Recognizable by their bright red-orange color, Apollo 600 Respirators are easily visible on the job site. Their wide-span window offers the wearer a commanding view of the work surface and broad-scope peripheral vision. The 600 has new features making it comfortable to wear, easier to maintain, and more durable, promising a long service life. The Apollo 600 is a single-shell helmet with two adjustable suspension options. The DLX comfort-fit suspension (2 sizes)
surrounds the operators head with comfortable padding. The adjustable web suspension fits head sizes 6.5 to 8. Adjustable chin strap holds the helmet in position on the operator’s head.
- Two suspension options: web-style or DLX comfort-fit style
- an integral strap for carrying or hanging the helmet
- a replaceable inlet fitting, an area of the helmet assembly subject to high-stress when the user carries the helmet by the breathing tube
- a deep window frame that extends over the cape attachment area to prevent cape wear from rebounding abrasive
- a molded window gasket that securely grips the inner lens and prevents media ingress
- a three-lens system with outermost perforated tear-away lenses to speed the way to clear vision during the blast operation and an
- intermediate lens to provide additional sealing and to protect the durable fixed inner lens from premature wear
- an integral visor that extends over the tops of the installed lenses to prevent media from lodging between the lenses
- a silver-grey cape that reflects the sun’s hot rays
- a comfortable zip-in-and-out replaceable knit neck collar that can be removed for laundering
The helmet assembly is durable and designed to provide years of service. It is NIOSH-approved as a type CE continuous-flow respirator and carries ANSI Z89-2003 approval as a category G hard hat.
The breathing hose attaches in the center rear of the helmet for comfortable balance on the head. Incoming air moves through a channel for even distribution from the top of the head for easy breathing and operator comfort. The generously-sized helmet protects the user from the harsh environs of the blast job site and keeps the wearer clean.
The Apollo 600 is rugged, durable, and built to withstand the harsh blast environment.