Contractor Machine Upgrades
- Ergonomic design, made from heavy-duty steel tubing that comfortably fits into the average adult hand—easy to move at blast site and onto a pickup truck or trailer.
- Tubing forms a cage that protects components—remote control valves, piping, CPF breathing air filter.
- Tubing doubles as a skid—operator can pull blast machine into a truck bed and leave it resting horizontal on the tubing. This placement reduces the truck’s center of gravity.
- Fits through standard doorways.
Functional Front Leg
- Blast hose and remote controls hookup points mounted on front leg.
- Space provided for breathing airline—less time fumbling with connections and more time blasting.
- Weather-tight storage bin—store owner’s manual, paperwork, and small parts.
1.5″ Millennium Pneumatic Remote Control Valve
- Millennium inlet-outlet remote control valve has only two moving parts:
- Simple to field service with standard tools.
- Quickly starts and stops—less time waiting and more time blasting.
- Pressing handle simultaneously actuates inlet and outlet sections. Some systems activate one valve then the other, which can slow response times.
- For repetitive short-cycle blasting, order machine configured for pressure-hold operation. This eliminates delay between when remote control is actuated and when blasting begins.
- This system also includes an abrasive cutoff switch for remote control actuation of abrasive flow, which allows air-only blasting to dry surfaces after wetblasting.
- Reinforced with ring of 3/8” steel.
- Cut to conform to the blast machine’s wall and welded inside and out—fewer nooks and crannies where abrasive can collect.
Abrasive Metering Valve Upgrades
Auto Quantum (AQV) and Manual Quantum (MQV) Valves
Meter All Common Blast Media
- From coarse steel grit to slag to glass bead.
- Just empty the blast machine, pour in the new media, and start blasting—regardless of the application.
- This flexibility reduces downtime between jobs that require different blast media.
For Rental Yards
- Contractor Series systems makes every blast machine ready to roll out the door regardless of the application.
Easy to Operate and Maintain
- Metering plate, which receives most of the wear, can be replaced in the field in minutes with standard tools.
- Actuator has a built-in fail-to-safe feature that stops the flow of abrasive if the signal from the remote control handle is interrupted.
- Metering and valve actuation are separate functions. The simple metering section usually all that’s needed for pressure-release applications.
Rugged and Durable
- All parts normally exposed to abrasive flow made from durable, wear-resistant material.
- Hardened-steel metering plate precisely controls flow of abrasive, and its adjustment knob stands up to real world use and abuse.
Remote Controls: Pressure Release or Pressure Hold
- Offered as pressure release.
- Offered as pressure hold or as pressure release, and each available with an abrasive cutoff system (ACS).
- Quantum Valves and Millennium Remote Controls operate at the same pressures and share common air fittings—nothing to adapt, no bushings to reduce, no orifice fittings to mismatch.
Abrasive Flows at 45° into Air Stream
• The natural way to uniformly mix air and abrasive.
• Eliminates premature wear found in 90° systems.