Portable Blast Machines, Stationary Blast Machines, and Bulk Blasters for Your Abrasive Blasting Jobs
You need equipment that is easy to transport to and move around on job sites of every type: barge restoration, trailer rehab, highway overpass maintenance, pipeline maintenance, heavy construction rehab, and others. You take on as many jobs as you can: maybe with a crew, maybe on your own. You have to—to protect your reputation and stay profitable. That’s why for over 80 years Clemco has manufactured easy-to-use and maintain abrasive blasting machines of every size and variety for contractors like you.
Abrasive Blast Machines
It’s another day, and they’re never the same. From routine coatings maintenance to equipment rehab, whether you are touchup abrasive blasting at a construction site or surface prepping a bridge structure, you need mobile, versatile abrasive blasting machines that can take on a range of jobs with a variety of media. You need a Clemco abrasive blasting machine.
- Portable 1/2 to 8-cuft Blast Machines – That you can haul in a pickup bed from job to job, and then quickly stage next to the work.
- Contractor Blast Machines – With 4 and 6-cuft pressure vessels built with extra mobility and durability.
- Stationary Blast Machines 10 and 20-cuft – That go longer without needing refills. Mount them on a trailer or truck, and park them alongside or farther away from the worksite—their extra capacity means your setup doesn’t need to be so close to the blasting site.
High-production blasting with multiple operators and minimal downtime for refills is what you need for your shipyard, energy industry, storage tank, rail yard, and infrastructure surface preparation applications. Clemco Pro-Series Big Clem Bulk Blasters give you the versatility and productivity to tackle these jobs and others with the following features:
- 175-psi Rated Pressure Vessels – Maximize productivity.
- Industry’s Fastest Refill Cycle – Ensures your crew has minimal downtime.
- Improved Super Sack System – Allows media to flow faster and empty more completely.
- GritWizard Abrasive Metering Valve – Handles all common media, from coal slag to crushed glass and everything in between.
- Pop-Up Valves: The Safest Method for Sealing Pressure Vessels – Which is why pop-up valves have been used throughout the industry by all manufacturers for decades.
- And more features.
For More Information
If you’re eager to learn more, simply complete the brief form below and our team of knowledgeable experts will be in touch with you. We sincerely appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Abrasive blasting (formerly known as sandblasting) also is called grit blasting, bead blasting, media blasting, soda blasting, dry blasting, sponge blasting, shot blasting, and shot peening. However, sand should never be used when abrasive blasting because breathing abrasive containing crystalline (free) silica can lead to serious or fatal lung disease.