||You searched for: "videos"
Special Application Equipment > Portable Suction Blast Tool
The Clemco Power Gun is a suction blast tool designed for dry abrasive blasting where the air supply is limited or the job is small. The tool is lightweight and compact and ideal where setting up a conventional pressure blast machine would be awkward or inconvenient. The Power Gun can be used with all common media to clean or etch metal, clean masonry, etch glass, and other durable surfaces.
The optional heavy-duty plastic hopper holds and ample supply of media. The amount of media loaded will be dictated by the application and the location of the blast job.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required but not included with the Power Gun: Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain pressure at the gun. Volume of air will depend upon the application and desired production rate. Suitable NIOSH-approved air-fed helmet for respiratory protection for the operator, as required by OSHA.
Blast media as suitable for the application. The Power Gun handles most fine media suitable for blasting. Consult distributor for media recommendation. OSHA recommends against the use of abrasive containing more than 1% free silica.
The optional heavy-duty plastic hopper holds an ample supply of media. The amount of media loaded will be dictated by the application and the location of the blast job.
Description of Operation
The tool simply connects to compressed-air and abrasive sources. The unique suction lance installed on the abrasive hose is partially submerged into a bag of media. Blasting begins when the operator depresses a lever on the gun. The tool operates on the principle of induction, where vacuum is created by the compressed air rushing past the point where the abrasive hose attaches to the gun. The vacuum draws abrasive through the hose into the gun, where it mixes with compressed air. The air-abrasive mix exits the gun and strikes the surface to be blasted.
- Lightweight, portable, easily transportable tool
- Can be used with any media container or right out of the bag.
- Simple setup—partially submerge suction lance into bag of abrasive
- Easy to use and maintain
- Touch-up work or re-blasting areas that may have failed inspection
- Onboard ship
- On a scaffold or other elevated or difficult to reach location
- Small jobs
24182 - Power Gun - Portable Suction Blast Tool
Industrial Blast Facilities > Blast Rooms
Pre-Assembled Blast Rooms
As the name says, these blast rooms arrive at your site ready to install. Connect the components and add power and air. Because the room must ship via truck, room dimensions are limited to 14 feet by 7 feet by 8 feet tall. The room includes full area recovery - pneumatic or mechanical - as well as lights, control panel, one full-width, full-height door, and a separate personnel door. You can select the blast machine package (one or more operators), dust collection (recovery only or full room), media reclamation system (air wash or cyclonic), blast suit and respirator, and any special parts-handling equipment you need.
22345 - Pre-Assembled Blast Room
Special Application Equipment > Internal Pipe Cleaning Tool
Internal Pipe Cleaning Tool
Rugged, Heavy-duty, and Low Maintenance
- For pipes 18" to 48" ID
- Air motor control offers exibility in cleaning rates for varying surface conditions
- Adjustable centering carriage for consistent blast pattern
- Use with standard blast machine
Pipe cleaning just got easier with the Spin-Blast HD from Clemco. The
Spin-Blast HD is a rugged, portable, high-production tool for blast
cleaning the internal surface of steel pipe. Its carriage adjusts for
cleaning pipe from 18 inches to 48 inches inside diameter.
The Spin-Blast HD is a pneumatic tool that is used as an accessory to a
standard blast machine. Compressed air powers an air motor for control
of the blast head rotation speed allowing infinite flexibility for
varying degrees of contamination of the steel surface. The tool can be
used with nozzles from 3/8" ID to 1/2" ID and requires a minimum of
1-1/2” ID blast hose. [Larger nozzles can be used in special
- Sturdy, rugged tool that withstands the harsh blast environment
- Few moving parts to replace
- Independent air motor control of blast head suits varying surface conditions
25730 - Internal Pipe Tools
24936 - Spin-Blast HD
Special Application Equipment > Portable Suction Blast and Vacuum System
With a No. 3 nozzle, the Super Comet cleans a path about 1-inch wide, at up to 72 inches per minute. With 20 feet of hose, the four-wheel cart moves easily on any smooth, level surface. The built-in 1/2 cubic foot, ASME-coded pressure vessel features an adjustable metering valve to handle all common non-metallic recyclable abrasives. A storage hopper holds the recovered media and refills the pressure vessel when the operator releases the remote control handle. The system has a built-in moisture separator, pressure regulator, and gauge. The dust collector houses 12 cotton sateen filter tubes.
23338 - Small Closed Circuit Abrasive Blast Equipment
Aerolyte Systems > Pressure Blast Cabinets
The Bicarbonator Soda Blast Cabinet
The Aerolyte PSB 2342B Bicarbonator Pressure Blast Cabinet is designed specifically for use with sodium bicarbonate media for degreasing, cleaning, and paint stripping. Soda media is non-toxic, nonhazardous, and soft, making it ideal for delicate substrates; and it is water-soluble simplifying the process of residual media removal and disposal.
Unique patented ClearView™ ventilation technology provides outstanding visibility during soda blasting, unlike any other cabinet on the market.
The Aerolyte Bicarbonator Cabinet Features
- Door interlock system interrupts blasting when either door is opened
- Optional time-delay locking system keeps doors locked for predetermined time
- Double-wall, insulated doors, reduce exterior noise
- Full-opening doors with lift-off hinges maximize work chamber capacity and ease loading large parts
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves offer long wear life and operator protection
- Dual 15-watt fluorescent lights illuminate the work chamber and stay cool
- Patented ClearView™ targeted high-velocity ventilation technology provides exceptional visibility
- Unique air logic system maximizes air and media flow for blasting
- ASME-code pressure vessel, 0.5 cuft capacity, with 1/2” piping
- Reverse-pulse cartridge dust collector immediately evacuates airborne dust and traps 99.7% of dust down to 0.5 micron
- Robust, adjustable chrome latches seal doors tight through years of service
The system comes with a 3/16-inch (No. 3) orifice pressure blast nozzle, which consumes 38 cfm of compressed air when blasting at 80 psi. The nozzle features a tungsten carbide liner, ensuring a long wear life.
- Tilt-out window allows tool-free glass changes in minutes
- Easy-to-reach pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch
- Built-in air gun conveniently located inside allows part blow-off inside cabinet
24178 - The Bicarbonator Pressure Blast Cabinet
Special Application Equipment > Wetblast Injector System
Wetblast FLEXTM All-In-One Wetblast System
Our all-in-one WETBLAST FLEXTM system gives you convenience you don’t get from traditional slurry systems. Its design and simplified set up and operation make for easier end-of-shift shutdown. By mixing the abrasive and water after it leaves the blast machine, you never have to empty a machine of a messy water/abrasive mix.
Flexible set up options allow you to position the water injector either at the base of the blast machine or at the nozzle – your choice. With the injector at the nozzle, you can adjust the water/abrasive mix at any time.
You can dry-blast with the FLEX, simply remove the injector adaptor mounted at the base of the machine, and turn off air to the pump.
- Skid Mounted - All-in-one convenient design with fork lift pockets and lifting eyes.
- Water Source - On board water tank or municipal water source – add rust inhibitor if needed.
- Abrasive Cut off Switch - With injector and ACS at the nozzle, you can control wash down and surface blow off without a trip to the blast machine.
- No Pot Tender Needed - With the injector adaptor and ACS mounted at the nozzle, there’s no need for a pot tender.
Wetblast FLEXTM Base Unit
6 ft3 Blast Machine with Pneu Remotes and 50 ft Control Line
120 Gallon Water Tank
Wetblast InjectorTM Pump Module
Base-Mount Wetblast InjectorTM
Standard Wetblast InjectorTM with 50' Hose
Abrasive Cut-Off Switch
Blast Machine Screen & Cover
1 ½" Pressure Regulator & Air Filter
- Wetblast Injector Systems
Prev 10  Showing results 11 to 16 of 16