Wetblast FLEXTM All-In-One Wetblast System
Our all-in-one WETBLAST FLEXTM system gives you convenience you don’t get from traditional slurry systems. Its design and simplified set up and operation make for easier end-of-shift shutdown. By mixing the abrasive and water after it leaves the blast machine, you never have to empty a machine of a messy water/abrasive mix.
Flexible set up options allow you to position the water injector either at the base of the blast machine or at the nozzle – your choice. With the injector at the nozzle, you can adjust the water/abrasive mix at any time.
You can dry-blast with the FLEX, simply remove the injector adaptor mounted at the base of the machine, and turn off air to the pump.
- Skid Mounted - All-in-one convenient design with fork lift pockets and lifting eyes.
- Water Source - On board water tank or municipal water source – add rust inhibitor if needed.
- Abrasive Cut off Switch - With injector and ACS at the nozzle, you can control wash down and surface blow off without a trip to the blast machine.
- No Pot Tender Needed - With the injector adaptor and ACS mounted at the nozzle, there’s no need for a pot tender.
Wetblast FLEXTM Base Unit
6 ft3 Blast Machine with Pneu Remotes and 50 ft Control Line
120 Gallon Water Tank
Wetblast InjectorTM Pump Module
Base-Mount Wetblast InjectorTM
Standard Wetblast InjectorTM with 50' Hose
Abrasive Cut-Off Switch
Blast Machine Screen & Cover
1 ½" Pressure Regulator & Air Filter
- Wetblast Injector Systems