The Clemco Beacon Blast Light is a powerful 860-lumen LED light source to illuminate the work surface. Four assemblies are available: 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC models with either 50 ft or 100 ft of power cord.
The Clemco Beacon blast light provides illumination of the work area to improve the visibility of the blast surface for the blast operator and enhance productivity. It is ideal for poorly-lit areas or where natural light is absent.
The light module mounts either to the blast nozzle holder or to the blast hose, secured with cable ties. The rugged, cut resistant 18-gauge cable is tied along the length of the blast hose. A quick-change assembly allows easy lens replacement when abrasive rebound frosts the durable Pyrex® lens.
- Illuminated target surface improves blast operator productivity
- Extremely bright focused LED beam provides 6000k color temperature (similar to daylight on a sunny day)
- Unit is compact, lightweight, and rugged—perfect for brutal abrasive blast environments
- Mounts to nozzle holder or blast hose
- Quick-change twist-lock lens retainer allows easy removal and replacement of the Pyrex® lens
- Beam capable of penetrating up to 280 feet
- Ultra-compact size at just 2 7/8”OD x 4”H x 3”D
- Encased in durable, lightweight aluminum housing with abrasive-resistant nylon lens adaptor
- Integrated pulse width modulation controller provides protection against voltage spikes and maximizes the light’s duty cycle in terms of heat management
- Cree XLamp MC-E® LED is shock- and vibration-resistant
- Easily replaceable Pyrex® lens
- Beacon Blast Light